AIMS – Quality Reporting
Developing, establishing, maintaining and utilizing anesthesia analytics provides CRNAs, Anesthesiologists, practice managers, quality analysts and Hospital Leadership key information needed to meet increasing regulatory, quality reporting and performance requirements and achieve essential efficiency and productivity goals.
Working with Coratek to identify, establish, and sustain dashboard metrics, anesthesia providers can leverage Coratek’s in-depth knowledge of perioperative analytics, anesthesia workflows, and IT systems to provide the confidence that the data being gathered and reported is accurate and timely. Whether working with an organization’s analytics tool or building a custom tool, Coratek’s team can help your organization efficiently track key performance indicators to monitor and improve performance.
Areas of assistance include:
- Collaboratively establishing a set of dashboard metrics
- Identifying data elements and documentation needs (i.e. PQRS and QCDR)
- Developing user-friendly dashboards
- Ensuring data accuracy (essential for greater transparency)
- Auditing/Maintaining dashboard results (particularly during/after a system upgrade or conversion)
- Establish a collaborative approach to quality data capture and reporting between the hospital, OR and Anesthesiologists
- Benchmarking performance
- Developing customized reports